Dear Debian users,

I have a bug related to Debian 11 (codename Bullseye). I tried to report it
using *reportbug*, but *reportbug* led me to this email address.

I am using Debian 11 on Acer Aspire 5 A515-51G-52GM. *My issue is that when
I close my laptop screen for the 5th or 6th time, my laptop doesn't suspend
properly. *Again, this issue  doesn't happen every time. It happens after I
close and then re-open the laptop screen for the 5th or 6th time in a row.

I am using NVIDIA drivers and CUDA for Debian 11 which I obtained following
instructions from this link <https://wiki.debian.org/NvidiaGraphicsDrivers>.
I am also using the Atheros firmware package, as well as some other
non-driver related packages.

If you could give me further guidance on this, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Best regards