Hi everyone,

I'm running debian testing ("bookworm" at the moment) and have firefox
88 installed from unstable. My sources.list contains testing and
unstable main, contrib and non-free lines and I have pinning set up to
900 testing, 500 unstable. Default-Release is set to "testing".

The debian package tracker (https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/firefox)
states that version 91.0.1-1 of firefox should be available, but I can
in no way install it. "apt -t unstable install firefox" doesn't work,
neither does "apt install firefox/unstable". Both get me version 88
again. "apt-cache policy firefox" also only lists this version. If I
remove firefox and install it again with one of these ways I again get
version88.

What am I doing wrong? Shouldn't I be able to install version 91 via
one of these ways?

Please spare me the talk about not mixing debian suites - I usually
know what I'm doing. I've been running debian for over 10 years now.
This is the first time apt/dpkg is too high for me. Can anyone please
help?

Cheers,
Daniel