So I'm currently looking at an annoying blue dot up there in my taskbar,
adjacent to the speaker and network icons over there on the right hand side.
When I click on it I get a small popup window saying "KDE Accessible",  and
when I right-click on it I get a smallish menu,  one option of which is "Quit",
 which when I select it makes the blue dot go away.

For a bit.

Then it comes back...

This is annoying.  I never enabled this,  don't know where to get it to stop
doing that.  I have KDE installed on this box but don't use it as a desktop
environment,  only use bits of it here and there.  My desktop environment of
choice is Xfce.

Any suggestions as to how to put a stop to this welcomed...

-
M Dakin