Hi,

Am considering upgrading from buster to bullseye and looking for some feedback
from those who have already done so. Was it worth it, in your opinion? Anything
you like in particular about bullseye? Any problems/issues or degradation of
performance/functionality/features, especially related to the KDE and its apps?

I'm asking this because something upgrading just isn't worth it, it's better
perhaps to wait for the next release, like for example when KDE 3.5 was
replaced with the initial KDE 4.x, that upgrade created so many problems (for
me) while adding very little in terms of benefits.

Thanks