Hallo!

I picked up a second-hand Cherry MX 3 keyboard some time ago. The feel is very good, but when it is plugged in, I can no longer scroll the active terminal window, and the screensaver no longer activates.

I can scroll inactive terminal windows, and everything returns to normal if I unplug it.

It is as if the keyboard is constantly sending invisible keystrokes (e.g. shift or control), but otherwise it works fine.

Is this a fault with the keyboard, or am I missing a setting somewhere?

Regards

Jeff

Please keep me in cc, as I am not subscribed to the list.