--
 Sent with Tutanota, the secure & ad-free mailbox.

25 Oct 2021, 04:03 by j...@jretrading.com:

> On Sun, 24 Oct 2021 02:59:19 -0400
> westlake <westlake2...@videotron.ca> wrote:
>
>> 'testing' is more safe to use as it is the branch used where packages
>> have been pulled (from sid) after some reviewing of the package.
>>
>> sid is more for development and requires a special setup with
>> snapshots or a chroot environment.
>>

> It depends. I've just retired a fifteen-year-old sid, used pretty much
> daily (upgraded pretty much daily), and never done any of this.
>
> I do have more than one computer...

+1
Ran Libranet for a couple of years, when XP came out in 2001, then switched to
SID and been running with that since.
Never had a problem that wasn't resolved within 24 hours, and had plenty to go
on with in the meantime.
No special requirements at all.
Cheers!

Harry.