Hello and thanks for the reply. PATH seems corrects I think: $ echo $PATH
/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/local/games:/usr/games "/usr/bin/apt update"
worked, the same as "apt update", which always work. To test I did "sudo apt
install" and it worked !!!! But just after I retried "apt install" and it not
work. Here is all the output: $ sudo /usr/bin/apt update Atteint :1
http://security.debian.org/debian-security bullseye-security InRelease ... Tous
les paquets sont à jour. $ sudo apt install nfs-common Lecture des listes de
paquets... Fait Construction de l'arbre des dépendances... Fait Lecture des
informations d'état... Fait Les paquets supplémentaires suivants seront
installés : keyutils libnfsidmap2 rpcbind Paquets suggérés : open-iscsi
watchdog Les NOUVEAUX paquets suivants seront installés : keyutils libnfsidmap2
nfs-common rpcbind 0 mis à jour, 4 nouvellement installés, 0 à enlever et 0 non
mis à jour. Il est nécessaire de prendre 369 ko dans les archives. Après cette
opération, 1 215 ko d'espace disque supplémentaires seront utilisés.
Souhaitez-vous continuer ? [O/n] o ... $ sudo apt install nfs-common sudo: apt
install nfs-common : commande introuvable Now it seems to work again... Any
idea ? Le 2021-11-25 10:22, Philipp Ewald <philipp.ew...@digionline.de> a écrit
: > > is your "$PATH" right? > > you can check this with: > > echo $PATH > > >
Does "/usr/bin/apt update" work? > > > kind regards > > On 11/25/21 10:04 AM,
lists.deb...@netc.eu wrote: > > Hello to all, After this morning I realize that
command "apt install" isn't working anymore on my PC. I already used a few days
ago... I've tried several other options (always with sudo): apt update apt
search ______ apt upgrade apt show ______ ... And they all work as intended,
only "apt install" is giving me the output "command not found" :( Do you have
any idea on what might be the problem? Thanks all in advance for the help, Best
regards, Marc > > > > -- > Philipp Ewald > Administrator > > DigiOnline GmbH,
Probsteigasse 15 - 19, 50670 Köln > Fax: +49 221 6500-690, E-Mail:
philipp.ew...@digionline.de > > AG Köln HRB 27711, St.-Nr. 5215 5811 0640 >
Geschäftsführer: Werner Grafenhain > > Informationen zum Datenschutz:
www.digionline.de/ds > >