Since I have setup a new hardware - x570 chipset, rx570 GPU - I am
facing a very strange problem. The monitor goes blank for a brief time,
like 1-2s and then comes back. It is connected with the GPU using HDMI
cable.

During that 1-2s, the machine response is fine. Whatever I type during
that time goes there as input, and visible when the monitor comes back.

I don’t want to file any bug report till I have some concrete data. So
my question is - how do I diagnose such an issue and produce some data
for debugging. So that I can hand it over to maintainers.

Regards
Pankaj