Am Sonntag, 30. Januar 2022, 21:53:00 CET schrieb Reco:

> > BTW which package in bullseye can play mp4?
>
> mpv or vlc. Everything else is not a media player anyway.
>
> Reco

I had very good success with smplayer on slower computers. Some files ran
fluently whilst they lagged with vlc, eveen on opengl accelerated graphic
card. (VLC supports opengl drivers).

So I would not say, others are no mediaplayers.

Aso XINE looks like a good player, too, or kaffeine. However, XINE got an
awful gui and kaffeine might not be installed, when using something elese than
plasma5.

Best

Hans