On 2022-02-08 17:48 UTC+0100, Greg Wooledge wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 08, 2022 at 05:44:25PM +0100, Christian Britz wrote:
>> Yes, I need some more help in the context of using Network-Manager.
>
> "Don't."
>
> Unless this is a laptop or something, in which case, I'm just throwing
> my hands up and stepping away.

Yes, the client is a laptop. Network-Manager seems to be the default
solution choosen by the Debian installer. I don't have problems with
changing interface names or something, are there more reasons to avoid
it on a desktop (KDE Plasma in my case)?

Before you step away, please take notice that you helped me a lot. ;-)

--
http://www.cb-fraggle.de