On 2/10/22 09:54, Nagaraju Mulpuri wrote:
Dear Debian Users,
Greetings of the day!
I have been using Debian 9 version for the last 4 years. Recently, my computer
crashed. I have to install Debian OS again. I am planning to install Debian 11
version. I have many of my own programs compiled on the Debian 9 version.
Compiled programs in Debian 9 version will support in Devian 11 version? Or,
should I go with Debian 9 version?

Thank you very much.
Have a great day!
Best regards,
Raju

Doing both disaster recovery and a (two) major version upgrade simultaneously sounds more complex that doing one or the other alone. Given the first is required, I would do a fresh install of Debian 9 onto a blank SSD and do the disaster recovery.

David