I need to run on Debian under WSL-2 and want to be able to use Microsoft
Wayland as display 0 and want to have VNC access to the system.

Can you elaborate on exactly what your concerns are and how you would
resolve them and on your comment about the sticky bit, any links on these
issues would be appreciated

Regards

Mark

--