Hello Sophie,

> > ________________________________
> >

> > Good afternoon.
> >
> > Thank You.
> >
> > We do backup every evening.
> >
> > What version of Debian from Debian URL is the best do download and burn on
> > CD?

We still don't know what the actual computer you use is :(

Unless it is a (very old) 32 bit only machine, I would recommend

https://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/unofficial/non-free/cd-including-firmware/11.3.0+nonfree/amd64/iso-cd/firmware-11.3.0-amd64-netinst.iso

This is unofficial only because it contains non-free firmware. The firmware
may be necessary for your machine to boot and work well: it will almost
certainly be required if you are installing over a WiFi connection.

The disk listed above is a network install disk: it is small to download
but uses network bandwidth to pull down the rest of the Debian packages
required.

If you can _only_ boot from CD, then you need a program capable of
burning a .iso to a disk.

If you have a machine running Windows, you can use a program called
Rufus very effectively to write the .iso image to a USB stick.
See also: https://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstall

See also the installation guide at
https://www.debian.org/releases/stable/amd64/index.en.html.

I hope this helps. With every good wish, as ever,

Andy Cater.