Hi Dan,

Yes I've been coding for a living for 15 years in C#.

/var/log/messages:Sep  1 12:41:34 debian-s-websites kernel:
[31104249.962672] .NET ThreadPool invoked oom-killer:
gfp_mask=0x6280ca(GFP_HIGHUSER_MOVABLE|__GFP_ZERO), nodemask=(null),
order=0, oom_score_adj=0
/var/log/messages:Sep  1 12:41:34 debian-s-websites kernel:
[31104249.973435]  oom_kill_process.cold.30+0xb/0x1cf

Dan - you found my problem.  Thanks!

When the program is running I have this:
Mem:          989Mi       579Mi        64Mi       149Mi       346Mi
120Mi

It clearly thinks 64M is not enough.  I know my program can require up to a
Gig of memory for the bigger datasets.  What is the minimum GNU/Linux will
tolerate so I don't end up throwing money away on unused RAM?

Patrick