Sometimes it happens that no one replied to a specific ML. Anyway I have
some experience in linux and freebsd management. I have used Linux,as a
hobbyist ,since the 1990's. But it happens rarely. More often happens that
inside the IRC channels no one will help. I've always found a lot of bots
and nothing more than that. I'm not in a good situation. I've posted the
question in a LOT of places. I have trouble finding more places to ask. I
can't even open a bug report,because I don't see any bugs. I've even asked
more times on the cubic github. No one replied and after 15 days questions
expired. Can you suggest some other nice places where I can post the
question again ?   Check all the questions that I have already asked and
that still are without a reply :

https://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/debian-26/trying-to-customize-debian-11-with-cubic-and-a-preseed-file-the-preseed-file-is-ignored-4175717533/

https://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/720208/trying-to-customize-debian-11-with-cubic-and-a-preseed-file-the-preseed-file-i

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/73996828/trying-to-customize-debian-11-with-cubic-and-a-preseed-file-the-preseed-file-i

https://www.reddit.com/r/debian/comments/y00f48/trying_to_repack_and_make_again_bootable_the/

https://answers.launchpad.net/cubic/+question/703422

I can't start my own project. I'm a hobbyist. I don't have the competences.
Furthermore,it makes no sense to do that,because the projects I need are
already there. It is called cubic and even the Debian preseeding is an old
method. I don't need to reinvent the wheel. Here the question is
structural. A lot of developers have no time to give support. But I'm sure
that if they get money,they will find it.

--
Mario.