FYI

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Wifi won't work under debian 11.6,  please heeeeelp😣
Date: 22.12.2022 08:38

Hi, the problem of wifi card has been resolved special thanks to " here
" and all the support team for their attention, my objective is to make
Linux especially debian my main OS and promote it to my colleagues and
many other users, please if you have any resource from where we can
learn more about debian please share.

Have a nice day 👍 and thank you again for all

Le mercredi 21 décembre 2022, 17:35:14 UTC+1, hede a écrit :

On Wed, 21 Dec 2022 15:23:47 +0000 (UTC) Mansour zermello wrote:

> Hi, thanks for you response, that's reassuring, but in my sourcelist
> file i have no any non-free, please tell me all what you did step by
> step 🙏.
> Thank you so much one more time

You have answered me directly here, not to the list. No one else will
see this answer.

First you can check if you really have this specific wifi chipset via
lspci, like Charles suggested.

If this is the case, then for a first test it would be sufficient to
install the package manually, download:
http://ftp.fr.debian.org/debian/pool/non-free/f/firmware-nonfree/firmware-iwlwifi_20210818-1~bpo11+1_all.deb

as root:
dpkg -i firmware-iwlwifi_20210818-1~bpo11+1_all.deb

If this works, you can enable the non-free sources by adding "non-free"
via text editor to the corresponding lines in /etc/apt/sources.list,
like Christoph has shown, to get updates!

For further help please answer to the list and not to only to me ;-)

regards
hede