On 12/21/22 03:37, to...@tuxteam.de wrote:
On Tue, Dec 20, 2022 at 05:26:06PM +0000, Kleene, Steven (kleenesj) wrote:

[...]

On Tuesday, December 20, 2022 10:36 AM, Max Nikulin wrote:
get-edid | parse-edid
edid-decode /sys/class/drm/card0-HDMI-A-1/edid
Thanks.  get-edid doesn't find any EDIDs, and there are no edid files under
/sys/devices.

Could it just be that the microcontroller (in the display)
responsible for providing the EDID is dead?

Cheers

That, Tomas, depending on how old the purchase receipt is, should be grounds for returning it for credit against one that works.

Cheers, Gene Heskett.
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)
 - Louis D. Brandeis