Hello

I have a server box who has public IP in the DC.
My requirements,

1. allow access to ssh and http port on the server from external.
2. allow access to any services from the server to external.

The #1 can be done by my rules already set.
But #2 doesn't work. for instance, when rsync connection to another server
from that box, it won't work (connection timeout).

So how to ?

Thanks