Hi all,

I was surprised to find that the recent git vulnerability hasn't yet
been addressed in Bullseye:

https://security-tracker.debian.org/tracker/CVE-2022-41903

My question isn't about the situation of this package per se but about
the process. I found this diagram:

https://wiki.debian.org/DebianReleases#Workflow

It shows how packages go from unstable to testing, stable, etc. with
'security' having a direct route from the security team.

Now what I wonder is, is that part of the process visible somewhere?
Can I see if there are yet patches submitted, if there are builds
failing, etc? Generally just interested in seeing what's going on
there. Perhaps contribute.

(Let me be clear - I am NOT demanding support from anyone or
complaining.)

Sijmen