I've got a couple of Debian systems that (for various reasons) are running
"testing" or "sid".  I recently did
             apt update && apt upgrade && aptitude search '~o'
on these machines and found that a number of firmware packages are considered
"obsolete", presumably because they are no longer in any of the repositories
listed in sources.list.

So what do I need to add to my sources.list file to get them back now?

Here's what I see:

root@kmac:~# aptitude search '~o'
i A  firmware-amd-graphics                         - Binary firmware for
AMD/ATI graphics chips
i     firmware-linux                                         - Binary firmware
for various drivers in the Linux kernel (metapackage)
i A  firmware-linux-nonfree                          - Binary firmware for
various drivers in the Linux kernel (metapackage)
i A  firmware-misc-nonfree                          - Binary firmware for
various drivers in the Linux kernel
root@kmac:~#

Any thoughts?
Rick