On Mon, Feb 20, 2023 at 8:21 PM <latin...@vcn.bc.ca> wrote:

> Normaly i use the same ssh.pub.key for different servers;

Does this mean you use the same SSH keys for your user account, and
SSH into servers with the one key pair? If so, I think this is
expected.

Or do you mean all the servers/sshd use the same SSH key pair?

> but when i use
> it with a Debian totally encripted 4th option of the installer; i am not
> able to login!

What is the 4th option of the installer?

> Is tgere something different in that case?

In case you have an encrypted home directory, see
https://stephenreescarter.net/encrypted-home-directories-ssh-key-authentication/
.

Otherwise, we probably need more information about your setup. Or at
least I need more information.

Jeff