On Sat, Feb 25, 2023 at 03:40:19PM +0900, John Crawley wrote:
I've done this. [1]

Great!

I've sent a mail to cont...@bugs.debian.org to bump the severity to
serious.

Good. That seems to have done the trick: I see the maintainer has
uploaded a new version with a fix for your issue (--execute), but
they have pointed out that the original bug was complaining about
something different (-c): I hadn't noticed the difference, and it
seems only the former is a policy violation in their eyes. I hope
the action properly addresses *your* issue.

(They didn't merge your MR as part of the upload, it seems. You
can probably close it if you are satisfied the issue is done.)

I help to manage a small Debian derivative. [2] Our default terminal
emulator used to be Terminator, and some of our users still like it.
The recent issue has broken one of our utilities, if run with
x-terminal-emulator set to terminator.

I see, thank you for explaining!

Thanks again!

You're welcome,