Hello to everyone.

I'm trying to understand why I'm getting an error message the second time
that I boot Debian 11 (the first time after the reinstallation it works).
What do I do to produce the error ? Nothing special. I have just
re-installed Debian 11 as normal,using qemu/kvm and virt-manager using the
SATA physical disk as my first experiment and then I've rebooted and I
tried to boot it physically. As a second experiment I've reinstalled Debian
11 directly and physically on the sata disk. In both cases I get the same
error. Below you can see some pictures that you need to watch to understand
what happens :

https://ibb.co/album/S49Wgc

I'm groping in the dark. Please help me to debug this error. thanks.

--
Mario.