debian-u...@howorth.org.uk writes:

>> I don't understand, there is no ImageMagick ML/group
>> registered on Gmane, and just some <10 people on
>> #imagemagick on Libera?
>>
>> People don't care about this software which is the CLI
>> powerhouse for image editing?
>
> I occasionally use ImageMagick but never needed support.

Wow, you are a strom IM user :)

> "Join the ImageMagick community by participating in the
>  discussion service. Here, you can find answers to questions
>  asked by other ImageMagick users or ask your own questions.
>  If you have a technical question, a suggestion for an
>  improvement, or a fix for a bug, you can also open an issue
>  to get help from the community."
>
> https://github.com/ImageMagick/ImageMagick/discussions
> https://github.com/ImageMagick/ImageMagick/issues

Thanks buddy, I don't think I care to join a web forum for
this tho, too bad they don't have an old-school ML and also
that so few of them cares to join their IRC channel (unless
they have another at some other network, that is).

--
underground experts united
https://dataswamp.org/~incal