On 16/3/23 12:09, p...@ymail.ne.jp wrote:
Just for fun, I asked this question on ChatGPT, who gives the answers as follows.

Q:  Please help generate a systemd configuration for Debian linux

A: Sure, here's an example of a systemd configuration file for a Debian Linux service:

Be very careful of ChatGPT4.0 it makes many more errors than ChatGPT3.5 and seems to have less memory of past questions but makes up for it by being very wordy and slow.

Most cases today I get a general gist from it but have to go reliable sources for an actual implementation

--
Jeremy
(Lists)