On Thu, 16 Mar 2023 02:49:28 -0400
"hobie of RMN" <ho...@rumormillnews.com> wrote:

Hello hobie,

>I guess I should be looking for a place to adjust settings of the window
>manager..?

That tends to adjust settings globally.  If other windows haven't
changed in appearance, then everything else /might/ end up with fonts
smaller than you would like.

To affect Ff only, you may wish to investigate using userChrome.css;
This file will be in a directory called chrome, somewhere under the
~/.mozilla directory.  There should be an example CSS file there you
can use as a template.

--
 Regards  _       "Valid sig separator is {dash}{dash}{space}"
         / )      "The blindingly obvious is never immediately apparent"