On 19/03/2023 11:01, b...@iinet.net.au wrote:

Please accept my sincerest apologies ... I have been offline/out of
range for the last 19 weeks and have only just now read your response.

Your information and advice is most helpful and deeply appreciated.

Many thanks and cheers,
BRN.

No problem at all. Since our last posts, I continued to run Debian Testing, which is now frozen in approach to become stable in a few weeks. Everything is great since then, bugs have been polished. If you want great stability and functionality without excess bugs, I suggest to use Debian Bookworm once it is released as Stable, and stay with it. Peace of mind for few years.

--
With kindest regards, Piotr.

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀ https://www.debian.org/