debian-user-digest-requ...@lists.debian.org writes:

> From: Anssi Saari <a...@sci.fi>
> Subject: Re: Bookworm system randomly not responding (was Re: Bookworm system
> not responding on high memory usage)
> To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
> Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2023 08:24:37 +0200
> Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2023 08:24:37 +0200 (1 week, 16 hours, 7 minutes ago)
> Flags: seen, list
> Maildir: /manp...@gmail.com/debian
>
> Xiyue Deng <manp...@gmail.com> writes:
>
>> As this system has been running Bullseye for a few years with zero
>> problem, I'm hopeful this should work for Bookworm as well.  If you have
>> anything in mind that may worth a try please feel free to share.  The
>> more ideas the better.
>
> To me the interesting question is, does the problem disappear if you go
> back to Bullseye? If not then it's likely a hardware problem.
> ----------

Hi Anssi,

Thanks for chiming in and sorry for the late reply as I receive
debian-user messages through summary and this message got unnoticed.  I
do intend to try a clean install of Bookworm to test it again, and if it
still happens, I'll try reinstalling Bullseye for testing.

But before that, recently I found that the latest Kernel in sid has this
issue fixed[1], which is exactly the WiFi adapter my box is using.  So
I'll probably try this kernel before attempting a full reinstall with
hope to save such troubles.

[1] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1029116

--
Manphiz