Stefan Monnier wrote:

>>> Can't it be the exception to confirm the rule?
>>
>> There is a barber in Crete who shaves all men who don't
>> shave themselves
>
> You're just pointing out that *impredicative*
> generalizations suck even more than the rest.

While - and quite obvious to most observers - or I should say
"clear", not obvious - still, it's enough to function as an
example to the opposite.

[ Note: This is assuming an inclusive superset. And to be
  honest, I stayed att that assumption since - indeed - how
  would that work - inheritance would be one the transparent
  or multiple interface allowed but in practice you tend to
  use, I don't know, two or three hundreds, tops? ]

--
underground experts united
https://dataswamp.org/~incal