Von: Andrew M.A. Cater <amaca...@einval.com>
Gesendet: Dienstag, 25. April 2023 20:28
An: Schwibinger Michael <h...@hotmail.com>
Betreff: Re: AW: EPSON ET M 1120 new printer: If You can read this, you are
using the wrong driver

On Tue, Apr 25, 2023 at 10:08:27AM +0000, Schwibinger Michael wrote:
> Good afternoon
>
> Is the problem the printer or Sophie?

The problem is people not being patient and not being helpful.
Somewhere in the list of messages, there is one from me asking
people to be helpful - I see you have copied it below..

I'm guessing Sophie is a young person and is working in English
which for her is a second language. I'm also guessing that she
is doing this because she wants to learn for herself.

There is a Debian user mailing list in the German language if
this would be more helpful.

The lists of messages often all have the same subject even if the question
changes. That's fine but can be confusing at times.

My latest message was asking a series of questions so that we can
perhaps narrow down the problem.

> Can DEBIAN itself find a printerdriver?

It should be possible to find a printer driver or to find something to
work on Settings to find something for you. Thank you for contacting
me.

With every good wish / Mit besten Gruesse

Andy Cater