On Sun, May 21, 2023 at 05:40:06PM +0200, Klaus Jantzen wrote:
> Setting up python3-uno (1:7.0.4-4+deb11u6) ...
> + [ configure = configure ]
> + ucf --three-way /usr/lib/libreoffice/share/.registry/pyuno.xcd
> /etc/libreoffice/registry/pyuno.xcd
> + ucfr --force python3-uno /etc/libreoffice/registry/pyuno.xcd
> + which py3compile
> + py3compile -p python3-uno
> E: py3compile:272: Requested versions are not installed
> dpkg: error processing package python3-uno (--configure):
>  installed python3-uno package post-installation script subprocess returned
> error exit status 3
>  python3-uno

You sent this to me privately, apparently, but I'm Cc-ing the list.
There is nothing private here.

Now, I'm not really much of a python guy.  So I googled for your error
text, and got this result:

https://askubuntu.com/questions/1273228/e-py3compile243-requested-versions-are-not-installed

The second answer (which has a green checkmark but has a lower score)
suggests that this can result from having the /usr/bin/python3 symlink
pointing to the wrong version of python.

What version of the python3-minimal package do you have installed, and
what does your /usr/bin/python3 point to?