On Thu, 25 May 2023 10:06:16 +0200
Hans <hans.ullr...@loop.de> wrote:

Hello Hans,

>What did I not understand? For me "freeze" means "stay at actual status
>and do only necessary changes for security or breaking reasons".

It's that.  Only "essential"(1) updates are permitted.  If you think
there are a large number of updates now, wait until a few days after the
release of bookworm and then see the slew of updates that arrive in
testing.

(1) For certain values of "essential".  Values (plural) because what
constitutes essential seems to vary from package to package and day to
day.

--
 Regards  _       "Valid sig separator is {dash}{dash}{space}"
         / )      "The blindingly obvious is never immediately apparent"