On 6/12/23 20:44, Brad McDonald wrote:
IS there any way to make multiple selections of a file,it's dependencies and dependant
packages rather than one by one as that is very slow.For example 3 nights ago I installed
all the "electrical" by first the named folder then the dependencies then the
dependant packages.The following 2 nights I had as much to put in again.I would like to
select everything at once with their dependencies

Hello Brad
you can use aptitude (ncurse interface) or synaptic (graphical interface)

if aptitude is not already installed on your computer, you can install it by
`apt install aptitude`
if synaptic is not already installed on your computer, you can install it by
`apt install synaptic`