Le 20/06/2023 à 01:19, Ian Tan a écrit :
Hello,

Apologies for sending "rich text" of the same email previously. That
was an accident.
Here should be the plain text now.

Due to upstream issues, Virtualbox is not available on bookworm.
I have an urgent business use case, that required virtualbox to be installed
on Debian 12 bookworm, as soon as possible.

However, I am not able to compile virtual box on Debian 12 that easily,
due to the error:

"/usr/share/kBuild/footer-inherit-uses-tools.kmk:1012: *** kBuild:
Cannot find include file for the SDK 'LIBSDL2'!"

I have shown the details below. Any advice would be appreciated, thank you.

No advice for compiling, but virtualbox is available in sid, and there is a repository by virtualbox giving access to the software. You may try them, it may work (I use virtualbox from sid on testing)