OK, Here we go.

First of all, I don't have a cat, so let's forego any further cattiness.

I built the system on 6/26/2015 and have kept up on maintenance

ASUS M5 A97 R2.0 Motherboard BIOS 2603

AMD FX-8320 Eight-Core Processor 3500MHz

8179 MB (DDR 1600MHz)

The display is a 23 in LG flat screen (3 years old).

All the cables are firmly attached.

--
Stephen P. Molnar, PhD
https://insilicochemistry.net