Hello, everybody out there!

I am migrating my desktop computer from Fedora to Debian. The thing is, this computer runs an nVidia GeForce 750, and I need to run the real-time kernel, as well as I need some video decoding hardware acceleration. Also, I would like to switch to Wayland, as it seems pretty stable now.

Well, it seems Nouveau is not providing video decoding for my GPU yet (https://nouveau.freedesktop.org/FeatureMatrix.html), but nVidia proprietary driver version 525 seems to support my hardware (https://us.download.nvidia.com/XFree86/Linux-x86_64/525.89.02/README/supportedchips.html).

Before doing anything wrong, is it possible to confirm that I will be able to run the proprietary nVidia driver 525 on the real-time kernel—and maybe Wayland?

        Best regards.

--
Yoann LE BARS
https://le-bars.net/yoann/