On Mon, Jul 31, 2023 at 13:28 john doe <johndoe65...@mail.com> wrote:

> On 7/31/23 19:23, Tom Browder wrote:

> > Any recommenndations from fellow Debian folks?

I have two APC and I'm pretty happy with those.

Would you mind saying the model numbers? Do they have replaceable batteries?

What type of recommendation are you looking for/ what are your requirements?

I want to provide reasonable battery support for my two running PCs (one
Debian, one Windows) for the power fluctuations we are seein lately in Gulf
Breeze, Florida.

I'll also assume that you are posting in here as you want something that
> is Debian compatible! ;^)

Yes, that would be nice, but I trust most folks' opinions here because they
are both reasonably computer proficient and most are very friendly.

-Tom