On 20 Aug 2023 17:42 +0800, from longhao.c...@outlook.com (Longhao.Chen):
> LiveCD information:
>
> Linux ubuntu 6.2.0-26-generic #26~22.04.1-Ubuntu SMP PREEMPT_DYNAMIC
> Thu Jul 13 16:27:29 UTC 2 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

This mailing list is for users of Debian, where current stable ships a
6.1 series kernel. I'm not saying you can't get any suggestions here
(you might), but you will likely have better luck on some forum for
Ubuntu users, as it appears that the corruption (other than possibly a
single initial checksum error, which may have happened for reasons
related or unrelated to any software) occured from within an Ubuntu
environment; or alternatively, some forum focusing on Btrfs, as that
is the part that appears to have caused problems for you.

--
Michael Kjörling                     🔗 https://michael.kjorling.se
“Remember when, on the Internet, nobody cared that you were a dog?”