Finally i switched on the enforcing mode on my linux system
Pretty much everything is working except

```
$ echo hello | mail -s test x...@yyy.xyz
2023-08-20 14:39:30 1qXieQ-000Bpa-1P 1qXieQ-000Bpa-1P no recipients found
in headers
Can't send mail: sendmail process failed with error code 1
```
however the same works fine when I put selinux in permissive state (no
warnings shown in audit/dmesg)

A quick ltrace says
```
 1qXia0-000BPb-0a Failed to create spool file
/var/spool/exim4//input//1qXia0-000BPb-0a-D: Permission denied
```

However there are no avc: messages for me to allow this through in my
selinux module
I even tried

```
allow unconfined_t exim_spool_t:file { open read write create };
allow unconfined_t exim_spool_t:dir { open read write };
```

since /var/spool/exim4/input has exim_spool_dir set in it

I cant fine any booleans either ..

Please could someone tell me how to get this to work ? has anyone got mailx
working with selinux on their system ?