Hi,

Answering myself...

On 22 Aug 2023 at 16:50:15, Carles Pina i Estany wrote:

> Bookworm here, but the same issues (at least for korganizer) happened on
> bullseye.

[...]

> I use LXDE with some KDE applications. Some applications such as
> korganizer, kmix, akregator: in the task bar I have a generic LXDE icon
> (or the top-left icon if I have the application visible)
>
> Other applications such as kcalc, kwrite or kate have the icons as
> expected.

The apps where the icon is displayed have calls such as:

app.setWindowIcon(QIcon::fromTheme(QStringLiteral("accessories-calculator"),
app.windowIcon()));

or:

    QApplication::setWindowIcon(QIcon(QStringLiteral(":/kwrite/kwrite.svg")));

The ones without the application icons... do not have this calls to set
it up.

I'll investigate a bit more and report to upstream.

Cheers,

--
Carles Pina i Estany
https://carles.pina.cat || Wiktionary translations: https://kamus.pina.cat