Hello,

In Debian 12 I can't use both Wayland and Firefox. They both work perfectly
well if the other is not used. Which should I choose in my bugreport?

To give you more details if I use Gnome with Wayland Firefox just displays a
black window. I then have to wait for about 10s until I can start it again,
this time with no issue. If Iuse Xorg for my Gnome session then this problem
never happens.
This issue doesn't happen if I use Chromium instead of Firefox but I like
Firefox better.

I never had this issue with Debian 8 to 11 but experience it Debian SID for the
record.

Thanks for your help.