https://www.debian.org/Bugs/Reporting

> I received a message on my command line to file a report for the issue that I
> am having with the command line and the Computer itself.  The website says to
> file through the command line but my commands do not work,

We can't help you with that, if you don't tell us what commands you
ran, and what their output was.

In any case, if the "reportbug" command won't work for you, you can just
send a properly formatted email to the appropriate address, as described
on the page above.

Please note that the message you sent to debian-user was NOT properly
formatted for this kind of task.  It was just one gigantic line of
text.  (I reformatted it in my reply.)  The bug reporting system is
going to need separate lines of text, containing the package name and
the package version.