OK, Greg's suggestion once again "made my day".
 I know at some point I will have to code everything in some
programming language, but for now I will just get things done as
quickly as possible.
 Also, Greg, please, I would like for you to understand that it is not
my intention to upset you about what you find visually upsetting. We
have talked about that before.
 I am sure you could certainly understand that there are reasons why
some people build certain habits and that not everyone gets upset
about the same kinds of "secondary accidents" (as Aristotle would put
it). Some people may have a hard time even noticing what upsets you.
 lbrtchx