Dear debian users / team, defenders of the free world, titans of the
digital age,

A new install of debian does not contain texinfo by default.
After installing texinfo, many of the info files are missing.
Only after reinstalling a package, the corresponding info file will be
installed.

I have not found a wiki page about the info utility on the debian wiki,
nor found information about installing all info files of installed packages
in a reasonably easy manner.
This may be because the search term "info" is not very useful on most
browsers.

I'm not sure if you consider this a problem, or what the best solution is.
Perhaps an easy solution exists, which I'm missing and can't find.
I'll be so brave (with my limited knowledge) to propose creating a wiki
page for the info utility,
where problems like these can be covered.

With kind regards,
Machiel