I got a project that has a side quest that can help you.
https://github.com/Bram-diederik/asterisk-homeassistant-tools

It got a system that downloads the nextcloud contacts to a internal db.
(for quick lookup for asterisk)
and it got a publisher for ldap.
Linphone got an ldap plugin. (still need to get it to work but that could
be me)