Hello team,

I would like to report unexpected behaviors in Debian 11 that it may
require to look into, I don't have the knowledge for now to get a clear
idea about what could happen, and this could be useful to make it visible
to keep in mind.

Context: I have Debian 11 in a HDD and Windows 11 in a SSD. Initially, the
first running disk was my SSD.
Event: when I switched to HDD and Debian booted, this applied an update and
restarted as usual. Later it entered the BIOS setting on its own. After
closing up the BIOS setting without modifying anything, HDD was the default
running disk later on. It's not a really concerning issue because I use
Debian a lot, but it's not something the OS should modify on its own. I
think one of the last updates has a possible bug that is able to reach far
beyond the BIOS setting. My BIOS is a MSI B660M-G DDR4, if this information
is useful. I appreciate any feedback you can provide.