Le 06/12/2023 à 16:44, Erwan David a écrit :
Le 06/12/2023 à 15:55, Erwan David a écrit :
After upgrade to 6.5.0-5 (a 6.5.13 kernel in testing), impossible to use the laptop when Realtek card present (in dock). it boots, sddm works but anything which tries to access networking (even the ip command) is then blocked

It could be the same problem as in https://discussion.fedoraproject.org/t/kernel-6-5-12-or-later-on-fedora-39-broken-network-on-lenovo-t570/97586/18

I'll try installing the realtek-formware package, but the fedora discussion does not give much hope...

Ok, it works with firmware-realtek package, from the non-free-firmware section (which should be added in /etc/apt/sources.list if not already present)

SO, it worked yesterday (but I booted in recovery mode) not today. I'll have to do a reportbug for a non running kernel...