local10 <loca...@tutanota.com> writes:

> It's a Logitech Trackman Marble Trackball mouse (T-BC21 model). I like
> this model but for some reason they just don't seem to last as long as
> they used to.

Maybe they have cost reduced it so much it doesn't last as well any
more. Looks like there are some other models from Logitech and
Kensington and others still in production, maybe one of those could work
better?

BTW, you might be able to use working switches from your other mice as
spare parts if you want to fix one.

I've never had a trackball, I think a friend of mine had one back in the
90s which is when I may have used one...