On 12/20/23 12:05, Pocket wrote:

On 12/20/23 11:51, gene heskett wrote:
On 12/20/23 08:30, Pocket wrote:

On 12/20/23 07:59, Andy Smith wrote:
Hi,

On Wed, Dec 20, 2023 at 07:38:49AM -0500, Pocket wrote:
which poc...@columbus.rr.com
Not sure what you're trying to achieve but these administrative
commands should go to the mailing list software at
<majord...@lists.debian.org>, not to debian-user@, which is the list
itself and its thousands of subscribers.

(A pity the list software does not automatically hold mails with
administrative commands in them, like Mailman does.)

Thanks,
Andy

Every 60 days I get kicked from this list which I receive an email stating my kick value is 2%.

I then try to see if I am subscribed by the web and sending emails to the

majord...@lists.debian.org which fails,

trying to subscribe from the web gets me gateway errors.

.
I get those too, but a little more often, but you may be miss-readiing the message. What I get says the kick score is 2%, but you've got to hit 80% to get autokicked.

I was kicked at 2%

Have you look at the link to the message? Here its never been a legit msg, always spam or phishing that should have been rejected by the list server at debian.  So unless some black hat blasts a phishing expedition through the server and your ISP rejects that crap wholesale, which they should, your kick score will stay at 2% which is well below the kick trigger.  I've got to the point where I look at the kick score and if 2%, delete it.
Cheers, Gene Heskett.

 I made a pdf of the email from the link in the  bounce message, for the "record"

If I get one bounce email I am banned, I will never get to even 10% as 2% and I am gone.
That may be a side effect that your provider should address, or as suggested by others, change providers. I got tired of verizon not having the resources to modernize their system of 70 yo buried cable and bailed to the local cable co for net and phone about 15 years back. This is a small WV county seat town, around 6000 at the last census, It has at least 3, including spectrum, who rent facilities from the bigger guys, so I went with the cable folks to get a little closer to the techs who make it work. In the past 15 years I didn't have net or phone for 3 days after a 122 mph direcho came thru in 2020, destroying the power grid over a 100 yard wide path about 10 miles long. I also have a 20 kw generac in the back yard, installed previously because my now deceased wife had COPD. So I had power and had drop cords powering the neighbors fridges. I had phone and net about 20 minutes after power was restored and their batteries were partially recharged. Locally, mention spectrum and get unflattering 4 letter descriptions of their service. Surely you can find another vendor of ISP services, being aware that you usually get what you pay for. Here, as in most service related fields, the keyword is TANSTAAFL. Sometimes the PUC in your locale can be helpful.
Good luck pocket.  Take care, stay warm and well.

Cheers, Gene Heskett.
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)
 - Louis D. Brandeis