Am Dienstag, 26. Dezember 2023, 14:19:26 CET schrieb 이강우(KangWoo Lee):
Suggestion:

First of all: Not all packages on the install DVD are as new as in the repo.

So the installer is always upgrading packages during the installation process.

What you can do, is downloading all the packages you need with another debian
system, but not
install it.

This can be done by synaptic, aptitude or apt-get.

For example with apt-get this shoule be

apt-get -d --reinstall install packagename1 packagename2 ........  .......
packagename_whatever.

Then you will find all packages below /var/cache/apt/archives/

and can copy them to the other debian system using rsync.

Now these can be installed using apt-get on the other computer.

--------------------

If I remember correctly, there is also an option

apt-get -d --reinstall install world

which would redownload, but NOT install all installed packages.

However, of the second one I am not sure if this is working, maybe someone else
can confirm or
deny this.

--------------------

third suggestion:

You can create a list with all installed packages, then edit it and download
these files with apt-
get as described above.

However, oif you want two identical systems, and only one is connected to the
internet and the
other is airgapped, but connected to the first one, you can simply rsync the
whole system to the
other or using harrdrive cloning tools (like clonezilla or similar)

Hope this helps a little bit.

Best regards

Hans